Episode 16 of PR Bants covers these topics:
- Can we trust academic research that is funded by Google?
- Love Island fever hits the nation
- The media landscape surrounding the Charlie Gard case.
- A critique of Tesco’s statement announcing job losses
- Why nothing has changed since Theresa May’s relaunch
- The organising body of Pride in London cause offence with their media campaign
- Snapchat’s location feature and concerns about communication, responsibility and ethics
- Why Iberia was wrong to defend pregnancy tests for prospective cabin crew staff
- Why #AskEddie was a such a hit for the Southern Rail
Happy listening, and let us know what you think by tweeting @PRbants using the hashtag #PRbants
Music from Jukedeck – create your own at Jukedeck