Our fourth instalment of PR Bants covers these topics:
- Is Airbnb’s anti-discrimination policy the panacea for #AirbnbWhileBlack
- Should we mourn the death of Vine?
- The British Heart Foundation’s use of twitter to breathe life into a health awareness campaign
- Why the United Nations’ appointment of Wonder Woman is a major PR fail
- The continuing saga of #Marmitegate, and using Brexit as a ‘get out of jail’ card
Happy listening, and let us know what you think by tweeting @PRbants using the hashtag #PRbants
Please follow and share